Aside from getting oodles of emails regarding Evernote (and the mastery thereof), I get a fair number of folks asking me various questions regarding my own tools of choice. What follows is a cleaned-up, concise version of the dozens of emails I’ve sent to people on this topic — an exhaustive list of all of the various things I make use of and find fairly indispensable.
- Task Management by Omnifocus (for Mac, iPad and iPhone)
- Project Management by Basecamp
- Storage for Frickin’ Everything Ever by Evernote
- Creating Flow with OmniFocus
Software Development Stuff
- Computers, Mobile Devices and Human Interface Devices by Apple
- Electronic Book Readers by Amazon
- Scanners by Fujitsu
If you feel anything has been omitted, I kindly invite you to give me a shout via email or Twitter and let me know precisely what your problem is and I’ll try to sort you out.